Yoga - Week 13

By | Saturday, March 28, 2015 Leave a Comment



A routine day in the office can make your neck stiff, your back sore, your shoulders feel jammed, and your brain be squeezed. I know people who were into jogging, martial arts, or climbing - however, for their improvement they all come to yoga. Everyone comes, sooner or later. :)
I describe it this way: yoga gives you inner strength. The biggest excitement for me is to see how I'm changing everyday: today I can reach more than it was one day ago, so my morning practice gives a sort of ecstatic happiness.

This week I went to a beautiful yoga charity event in Amman, actually it was my first group practice I've ever had. It's much harder to concentrate, but the presence of a yoga teacher gives you an outside look, and it's important, especially if you're not fully aware about human's anatomy, or need to correct postures. So, here are this week's yoga journaling cards and hope it'll make you think of giving it a try.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 wise comments: