How to Choose a Photo Album

By | Tuesday, December 30, 2014 Leave a Comment
Honestly, I didn't think much about mine, and decided to have a 12inch binder with dark paper sheets inside. In Jordan you can't order a lot of things from abroad, due to the mystical custom restrictions that nobody is able to explain properly. However, I've ordered my album from here, and you can do it too, just search for "12inch album". If someone from Amman has seen similar albums here, tell me about it, I'd be unbelievably grateful.
Here's my photo album I'm going to use for family photos and journaling cards in 2015.
















There will be certain templates I'm going to use, and you can use them too, because it's easier and more accurate. Again, we don't want to turn into a scrapbooking fan, or spend a couple of weekends and then feel ourselves guilty that we abandoned this complicated deal. We just want to have something nice, easy to make and memorable for our family and friends.

Here you may download templates for your 12inch photo album, in high resolution. It'll give you ideas how to place photos and images on different pages, it's useful, especially if you're not a designer.

Hope it will inspire you to your own handmade photo album. Good luck.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 wise comments: