Breathtaking view - Week 3

By | Monday, January 19, 2015 Leave a Comment

I continue to work on my planner, as soon as I want to say it's ready, I'm adding new things, useful for office workers. As I've considered to sell it as a digital copy, I wish for the customers to combine pages as it's most useful for their perfect planning structure, that's why I make each page printed for left and right sides.
I work on Katra Marketing as well, adding posts, enlarging the website structure; going to have a promo campaign next month, it also takes time.
It was a beautiful week, I even forgot to make cards on time. :) I couldn't find the right topic, because for this week all my album will be filled with photos. Here are mountain journaling cards, inspirational as the mountains have to be. Have a good time.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 wise comments: