Shopping list - Is Yours Different?

By | Tuesday, January 13, 2015 Leave a Comment
I've finished Shopping List for my planner and would like to share it with you for free.
I've included things I'm buying on a regular basis, probably your list will be totally different. I'm an ovo-lacto-vegetarian, this scary word means I do not eat red meat and chicken, but I use fish, cheese, eggs, seafood in my daily menu.

I recommend it for:
  • vegetarians and their families;
  • fitness-focused people;
  • your healthy meatless month challenge;
  • food habits changers.
The list is easy to complete and to get everything you need for your kitchen. The products in the list will give you a plenty of variations what to eat at home. (I live with a similar list more than 10 years).


It's perfect for office workers and busy women, who never know where they will be after work. Planned monthly meals are strange for me, with all my love to lists I can't make a monthly planner with dinners. Sometimes I go back home, sometimes I eat out, sometimes I'm not in the mood to cook and simply want a salad or a sandwich. If you are not a housewife, you should understand me well.

You can download my Shopping list and compare with your own. Have I forgot something? Is it convenient to use it? Leave your comments, help me to make a Perfect Planner
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 wise comments: