New Year Week - №1

By | Friday, January 02, 2015 Leave a Comment
I've decided to make a short week (01-03) , because there are a lot of nice moments happened. We have renovated our dining room in deep blue, now it's quiet and nice. It doesn't look dark at all, because we've painted only one wall, and other three remained creamy white.
I've also finished my resolutions for the new year, you can still make up your mind and be more determined in 2015. I've printed out the list and placed it in my bedroom. I want also to print out one for my office desk, and one for the Perfect Planner I've made.

Allright, here is my first set of free journaling cards. The image is a preview only, so you can download it from my Google Drive.

I also remind you that the easiest way to follow this blog - like my group Plane Your Plan on Facebook, or follow one of my Pinterest Boards called Journaling Cards.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 wise comments: